|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult (16+)||£10.95 per ticket|
|Child (3-16 years)||£7.95 per ticket|
|Under 3's Free||Free|
Booking online in advance is strongly recommended
Calling all Pirates!
Pirate’s Quest in Newquay is an immersive walkthrough experience combing talented theatrical actors, amazing special effects and detailed 360° sets in an authentic, atmospheric adventure transporting visitors back 300 years.
The hour long experience will allow you and your crewmates to explore a series of different scenes while accompanied by a LIVE Pirate Performer who will tell you everything you need to know about being a buccaneer, including why pirates wore eye patches and why they drank rum.
BRAND NEW ADVENTURE FOR 2017 - ESCAPE THE PIRATE HUNTERS!
In 1721 a Pirate Hunter’s Ship called the ‘Royal Anne’ left England with the intention of sailing to the Caribbean to capture pirates… but she was not destined to complete that voyage. The ship crashed just off the south coast of Cornwall, and this is where your adventure begins!
A real LIVE pirate from the infamous ‘Republic of Pirates’ will rescue you from the sinking Royal Anne, and then lead you through the mystical caves and murky streets of eighteenth century Cornwall to Towan Blystra Docks in hopes of escaping the dastardly Pirate Hunters who are hot on your trail.
You’ll be invited into the tavern, a safe haven for pirates, before deciding whether you’re brave enough to enter the optional scare section.
Eventually you’ll arrive at the Captain’s Ship, ready to set sail to an exotic Caribbean island and join your crewmates in The Republic of Pirates.
Armed with a special treasure map, children can go on the hunt for clues, leading them to some treasure of their own! The experience is suitable for all ages.
Visit www.piratesquest.co.uk for opening times, to check availability, and to book tickets.
Safety in Numbers - Groups Welcome – why not get a whole team of Pirate’s together to rival Calico Jack’s crew? Visit Pirate’s Quest for a group visit – fun for all ages! Pre-booked Hen Parties, Swashbuckling Children’s Birthday Parties, Language School Students and Coach Parties welcome!
It’s Educational too – Studying Pirates or Cornish Legends? Bring the whole class along! Children love travelling back in time for this rare opportunity to immerse fully into local history and meet some living legends!
Special Events – See the full list of special events on the website.
It is highly recommended to book tickets online to secure a tour time.
For a full list of opening times please visit the website.
Due to popularity, we strongly advise booking well in advance to secure the date and entry time of your choice. Limited stand-by tickets may be available.
Adult (16+) £10.95
Child (age 3-16) £7.95
(Under 3’s go FREE)
Follow us on facebook.com/piratesquestnewquay
Look out for our Pirate Adventures on twitter.com/PiratesQuestNQ
- Pirate's Quest Trailer
Map & Directions
- Gift Shop
- In town/city centre
- Indoor Attraction
Parking & Transport
- Parking (charge) - The nearest car parks are Mount Wise Car Park (TR7 2AZ), Manor Road Car Park (TR7 1PD) and Tregunnel Hill Car Park (TR7 1QT).
- Approx length of visit - Guided Walkthrough Experience last approximately an hour
- MasterCard accepted
- Special group rates - Must be booked in advance
- Visa accepted
- Cater for groups - Must be booked in advance
- Family Fun - Good family fun for all age groups
- Marketed towards children - Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Marketed towards families
- Marketed towards senior citizens - We have seen nearly just as many seniors as we have children – and they have all loved it!
- Marketed towards student/youth
Printed Material in Foreign Languages
- Dutch printed material - Translation sheet available at Front Desk
- French printed material - Translation sheet available at Front Desk
- German printed material - Translation sheet available at Front Desk
Tours and Demonstrations
- Demonstrations Given
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Compulsory for Groups
- Guided Tours Compulsory for Individuals
|Opening - 2017 (11 Feb 2017 - 28 Oct 2017)|
* Booking in advance is strongly recommended to secure time slot and to avoid disappointment - Limited availability